What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
Instant peer-to-peer transaction
Zero or low processing fees
Bitcoins For Consumers
As a consumer, you will love Bitcoin for these beneficial aspects:
Convenience : It has never been easier to send money. Whether you’re just tiping a helpful person in a forum,donating to a worthy cause, or purchasing a product or service, your money will arrive instantly.
Privacy : Because Bitcoins are not tied to any traditional type account, there is no need to disclose personal information to prevent fraud or verify funds. Under certain circumstances, your transactions can be completely anonymous.
Security : Because Bitcoins are digital, your money can literally be backed up and stored in multiple locations. This means your secured Bitcoins can never be stolen, seized, lost or destroyed.
Saves You Money : The transaction fees to send Bitcoins is a small fraction compared to PayPal, bank checks, or wire transfers.
- Bitcoin is a digital currency
- Because it is digital, you can literally backup your money, so, when properly cared for, it can’t be:
- Frozen or seized
- Allows a direct and immediate transfer of value between two people anywhere in the world.
- No banks, governments, or organizations control or influence it.
- Cannot be counterfeited, inflated, printed, or devalued over time.
- A peer-to-peer network functions as a distributed authority to record transactions.
- Bitcoin operates on free, open-source software on any computer or smart phone.
- There are no start-up, transaction, or usage fees.
- Purchases can be completely anonymous.
- Transactions cannot be reversed.
- Privacy is enhanced with Bitcoin and it reduces identity theft.
- Bitcoins can be exchanged in open markets for any other currency.
Please click the link to learn more details https://bitcoin.org/en/faq